Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BEACH BABIES

Sweet dreams my sweet girl:) Lily just couldn't hang with the beach. It exhausted her...and Mama got some much needed chill time.
Can't get much more handsome than this!!

Or maybe this...LOL...


How sweet it is. I totally enjoyed watching my babies bond at the beach. I couldn't be happier that they BOTH love the sun!!



My little man is no longer little:(




SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!! What else can I say...?


My little priss making her way across the beautiful sand...it took her a while to adjust, but we did it:) Oh, and the ocean was out of the question (for a while or unless she was latched on me with both arms AND legs).



Do you think Jordan is a little warn out by that baby?????? She loves her Bubbie!



This is her new "cheese" smile which we all know is very few and far between. Miss Lily is most definitely in charge!






I LOVE those feet!!!!!!!!!







No comments: