Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Goin' to the zoo...yea!!!

I think Miss Lily has mastered the "monkey" look here...
"Look, it's right there!" She was all about pointing out all of the animals to us. It was so precious watching how excited she would get about each animal (even if we had already seen it just a few minutes earlier).

I don't know if she enjoyed seeing her reflection or seeing the cool fish...what do you think???


The cutest part of the afternoon: After throwing a small "I'm tired and ready for a nap" fit, Lily played Peek-a-Boo with the flamingos. I think she enjoyed this the most because she got to get extra close to one of them. With my love for birds (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA), I kept stressin' that that thing was going to reach over and snatch a piece of my angel. :)~ We had a blast and can't wait to go back! 3 hours is a beating on us old folks...(nap time for ALL of us when we got home).


No comments: